The agenda for the 21st Annual [Bahamas Business Outlook](http://www.tclevents.com) (BBO), with the theme “Vision Beyond Sight: How Ready is The Bahamas to do 21st Century Business?” has been announced. The one-day conference will be held on January 12, 2012, at the Wyndham Nassau Resort and features presentations by eleven professionals, each considered experts in their respective fields. They include:
– Hon Zhivargo Laing, Minister of State for Finance
– Senator the Hon Vincent Vanderpool-Wallace, Minister of Tourism & Aviation
– Algernon Cargill, Director, National Insurance Board
– Astryd Winter, Country Representative, IDB
– Jerry C. Butler, Chairman, Caribbean Renewable Energy Forum
– Fred Perpall, Managing Director, The Beck Group
– Gowon Bowe, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers
– Ian Fair, Chairman, Bahamas Maritime Authority
– Fred Ferguson, Musician and Entrepreneur
– Brian Moree QC, Managing Partner, McKinney Bancroft & Hughes.
– Donovan Moxey, PH.D., President & CEO, Integrated Business Solutions (Bahamas) Ltd
*“Once again, BBO has organized an impressive and dynamic lineup of speakers, from legal and finance experts, to musicians, to insurance and government personnel.“* says Joan Albury, The Counsellors Limited President, and BBO chief organizer. *“We are confident that there is something here for everybody. These speakers will tackle topics from tourism to technology, energy to entertainment, from finance to forecasts about the economic future of our country. I encourage the relevant businesses, organizations and the general public to take advantage of the fact that BBO has brought together all of this information into one place with a view to prepare the Bahamas for, as our theme suggests, 21st century business.”*
While Mrs. Albury welcomes previous BBO speakers, she is also excited to feature new presenters. The “Vision” speech, one of the highlights of the conference, will be presented by Gowon Bowe, a partner at PricewaterhouseCoopers. Also new to BBO is Bahamian architect, Fred Perpall; Astryd Winter, Representative- IDB; Ian Fair, Chairman, Bahamas Maritime Authority; Fred Ferguson, Musician and Entrepreneur, and Donovan Moxey, Ph.D., President & CEO, Integrated Business Solutions (Bahamas) Ltd.
*“No doubt, these new speakers will add fresh, new perspectives to some key issues which challenge our country today. Given the long recession and its global impact, vision is essential if we are to climb out of it with the ability to continue our development,”* Mrs. Albury adds.
The Counsellors also organizes Business Outlook conferences in four other islands: Grand Bahama, Abaco, Exuma, and Andros.